鲁尼埃弗顿图片:Inland solutions and intermodal services in Asia
CMA CGM has established its own organization in mainland China in 1982 which has grown to numerous offices manned by skilled professionals. Likewise, in all other Asian countries, CMA CGM has its own office network which has developed intermodal seamless connections to all inland destinations offering customers Ramp and Door competitive and reliable solutions.
? Scroll down to Contacts & Bookings
Asia Intermodal key figures
1.1MTEU in 2018
98%on ecological moderail and barge traffic
CMA CGM Advantages
- Door services in almost every country in Asia
- Comprehensive cover of the Yangtze and Pearl River via barges with 48 port connections
- Block trains to and from China land-locked cities
- A good complement with its subsidiary Cheng Lie Navigation, (CNC) Intra-Asia specialist with 25 services with 45 direct port of call in Asia
All the maps and flyers of CMA CGM intermodal services in Asia, sorted by regions and countries.
Click on the Expand button to display all the flyers.
Contacts & Bookings
For rates and bookings you can contact your nearest Local Agency
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support
Connect to our eBusiness portal to access to 24 / 7 eBusiness Solutions. Here you can:
- Request for a quotation
- Book a container
- Obtain details on my shipment and my equipment
- Print my documents & invoices
- Receive tailored notifications & alerts